Affordable AC Repair, Service, and Maintenance in Kelowna BCBOOK A SERVICE
Why Choose Phyxter?
- Local Contractors
- 5 Star Rated
- Friendly Service
- Quality Controlled
- Transparent Pricing
Why Choose Phyxter HVAC Services for your AC Repair Needs?
The air conditioning system in your home is a vital part of the summer heat in the Okanagan valley. With elevated temperatures and high humidity, you need an AC that can stand up to these conditions for extended hours without giving out on you.
Phyxter HVAC Services of Kelowna BC has just what it takes- expert repair and service from skilled technicians who aren’t afraid of challenging work! For years, our Okanagan air conditioner repair team has been the one you can rely on for dependable air conditioning repairs. We offer a full range of services to take care of anything from serious problems to routine fixes with unmatched customer service.
We blend modern technology with old-school customer service. We put our customers first and go the extra mile to keep their air conditioning systems running smoothly every summer by delivering repairs on time and at a competitive price point.
Helping Your AC Keep You Cool
During summer, your home air conditioner may be one of the single most frequently used appliances. Running for hours per day every day of the week can put a considerable amount of strain on various major components and it’s common to have something give out from all that stress. At Phyxter HVAC Services, our job is to find what has gone wrong with your cooling system and then fix the issue so it can work for you once more!
We fix all types of Air Conditioning Issues, including
- Refrigerant Leaks
- Compressor issues
- Fluctuating / inconsistent temperatures
- Strange sounds or smells
- Thermostat issues
- Air Duct Problems
- Ductless Air Conditioning
- Regular Maintenance
- Indoor Air Quality
Have Air Conditioning Questions?NEW QUOTE
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repair
1. Too much noise – A little bit of noise is typical for air conditioners. If the sound gets louder, then something might have come loose, and it’s better to call in your Phyxter repair specialists before you run into more problems.
2. Blowing warm air – What is your AC for if it’s not stopping you from overheating? This could be either because of a problem with the thermostat or a problem with cooling.
3. Leaking unit – You could have a water line that’s leaking, or it could be that your AC is freezing over due to a dirty filter or evaporator coil, and it’s now melting. Either way, you want the experts from Phyxter to come to check it out.
4. Your hydro bills are too high – If you have the AC running all day long to keep your indoor environment cool, then you’ll end up paying for it. Air conditioners usually work in cycles: they turn on and off periodically, so they don’t overwork themselves. If your machine isn’t working at 100%, however, this means that it will constantly be on doing double-time!
5. Your AC stinks! – If you notice a musty smell or dusty air, the problem is probably that your ducts need cleaning. But if there’s ever an acrid burning odor coming from your unit, then it may be time to get help immediately.