Effective Date: 14 May 2023.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit PHYXTER CORP?
When registering on PHYXTER CORP, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, email address and password in order to complete your registration. When submitting for paid services with PHYXTER CORP, you will be asked to provide name, company name (optional), vat id (optional), company id (optional), address and card info.
The information is used to verify your location, verify credit card authenticity and issue the correct documentation regarding your payment.
We DO NOT store credit card information with us, only the 4 digits of the card will be provided to us by the payment processor. We store all the other information on our secure servers until termination of services when we destroy any sensible information.
The email address shall be used to send notifications regarding the PHYXTER CORP website to the user. These notifications include for example login data, information, announcements, etc.. Users always have the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter and the individual module notifications.
Information you share with us in connection with surveys, contests or promotions.
When you use our services, we collect analytical information regarding your and your customers’ usage of the website.
This includes IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our or our Users’ sites, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with the Services and our Users’ sites (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors).
Additional information that you submit to us directly or through Third-Party Services
if you use a Third-Party Service to create an Account (based on your privacy settings with such Third-Party Service).
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site. We collect information automatically when you use our Services or Users’ sites (including technologies like cookies).
We receive information from Third-Party Services (like submitting a payment, live chat support, etc.)
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting;
- To improve our services by analyzing the behavior in the platform and websites and provide a better user experience. We usually do this based on anonymous, aggregated information which does not focus on you individually.
- To send periodic emails products and services that might interest you and improve your overall experience with the platform.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To ensure the security and integrity of our Services.
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure and to monitor actual or suspected fraudulent activity;
- Carry out retargeting advertising.
- To comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards, contracts and law enforcement requests.
If you are a User, see our Data Processing Addendum to learn more about how we process User Content on your instructions or with your permission.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We believe in the complete security of your data and for that reason, we use the services of one of the leading cloud server providers – Amazon. All the data is being stored on secured, GDPR compliant Amazon Cloud Servers in The United States.
To learn more on the Data Protection Addendum from Amazon, please review this PDF file – https://d1.awsstatic.com/legal/aws-gdpr/AWS_GDPR_DPA.pdf
How do we share your information?
The data of PHYXTER CORP Users shall not be sold to third parties. We shall not share or pass on any personal information without your explicit consent, unless: We are legally obligated to do so.
In order to perform the PHYXTER CORP service, it may be necessary for PHYXTER CORP to employ the use of third-party services. In that case, data may be shared with the list of companies in Annex A
You can access, update, change or delete personal information (or that of your End Users) either directly in your Account or by contacting us at [email protected] to request the required changes. You can exercise your other rights (including deleting your Account) by contacting us at the same email address.
You can request all the collected data by filling the Data Request Form here. You have the right not to receive marketing materials via email by changing that preferences in your Account Settings.
Please note that, for technical reasons, there can be a delay in deleting your Personal Information from our systems when you ask us to remove it. We also will retain Personal Information in order to comply with the law, protect our and others’ rights, resolve disputes or enforce our legal terms or policies, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
The content on your PHYXTER CORP website
All information that you put on your PHYXTER CORP website can generally be viewed by other internet users. Therefore, we naturally encourage you to be careful and responsible for any personal information and confidential data you publish on your website.
Please keep in mind that password-protected areas do not offer absolute protection against unauthorized access: the same applies to any files that are uploaded to password-protected websites as they can still be accessed via direct links.
As Users may have a seasonal site or come back to us after an Account becomes inactive, we don’t immediately delete your personal information when your trial expires, or you cancel all Paid Services. Instead, we keep your personal information for a reasonable period of time, so it will be there for you if you come back.
You may delete your account by going to your Account Settings and clicking on Delete Account. Please note that the full deletion of an account might take up to 90 days from all systems of PHYXTER CORP.
Administrative access to your PHYXTER CORP website
Please be aware that PHYXTER CORP team members are also authorized in specific situations to access the administration section of your PHYXTER CORP website when fulfilling customer service requests and tracking errors.
This necessarily grants them the possibility to view all parts of your PHYXTER CORP site, including all password-protected areas.
- Authenticate you – cookies help us to verify your account and to automatically log you into your website from the same browser.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Keep track of advertisements
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
To see all the services that we use, scroll down to Annex 1.
End Users’ personal information
Our customers who have created a site using PHYXTER CORP are responsible for what they do with the personal information they collect, directly or through PHYXTER CORP, about their End Users. This section is directed to such customers.
a. Your relationship with End Users
You’re solely responsible for complying with any laws and regulations that apply to your collection and use of your End Users’ information, including personal information you collect about them from us or using PHYXTER CORP functionality or cookies or similar technologies. To learn more on how to make your website GDPR compliant you can check our blog post –
We’re not liable for your relationship with your End Users or how you collect and use personal information about them (even if you collect it from us or using PHYXTER CORP functionality or cookies or similar technologies) and we won’t provide you with any legal advice regarding such matters.
b. End User payment information
Your End Users’ payment information may be processed via third party eCommerce Payment Processors with which you integrate your Account, in accordance with such eCommerce Payment Processors’ terms and policies.
We transmit your End Users’ complete payment information when they initially provide or update it only so that we can pass it along to the eCommerce Payment Processors you agree to use. We don’t collect or store your End Users’ payment information.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Personal Information We Collect
Under the CCPA, personal information is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or can be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, and IP address
- Internet and other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our website
- Geolocation data, such as the physical location of your device
- Professional or employment-related information
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, and behavior
Sources of Personal Information
We collect personal information from the following sources:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you register for an account, fill out forms, or make a purchase
- Automatically when you interact with our website, services, or advertisements, through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies
- From third-party service providers, business partners, or other entities with whom we have a relationship
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information collected for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our services
- To personalize your experience on our website and deliver relevant content and offers
- To communicate with you, including sending promotional materials, newsletters, and other relevant information
- To process transactions and fulfill your orders
- To maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website and services
- For internal research, analysis, and product development
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and interests
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for business purposes, such as:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf, including data analytics, marketing, and customer support
- Business partners, affiliates, and other entities with whom we have a relationship
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets
- As required by law, including in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process
Phyxter.ai does not sell your personal information.
Your Rights Under the CCPA
As a California resident, you have certain rights under the CCPA, including:
- The right to know what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell
- The right to request the deletion of your personal information
- The right to opt out of the sale of your personal information
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising your CCPA rights
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected] or (778) 488-0690. We will respond to your request within 45 days, as required by the CCPA.
Please note that we may need to verify your identity before processing your request. If you designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, we may require proof of your written authorization and the agent’s identity.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies.
A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting.
Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising.
Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache.
For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements.
Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps.
This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website.
Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page.
You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.
If we make material changes to it or the ways we process personal information, we’ll notify you (by, for example, prominently posting a notice of the changes on our sites before they take effect or directly sending you a notification).