Simpsonville Duct Cleaning ServicesGET A FREE PERSONALIZED QUOTE
Why Choose Phyxter?
- Local Contractors
- 5 Star Rated
- Friendly Service
- Quality Controlled
- Transparent Pricing
The Importance of Having Clean Air Ducts in your Home
In a typical family home, up to forty pounds of dust is created annually just from everyday living. Your heating and cooling system is not unlike a set of lungs for your home. It breathes unconditioned and contaminated air in, and you expect it to breathe conditioned and clean air out. If you have dirty air ducts, this is not the case.
So, how can your HVAC system do this if your ducts are full of contaminants? We generate plenty of pollutants every day from stuff like dust, pet dander and other chemicals such as VOCs. These contaminants are pulled into your duct system and recirculated throughout the day. This recirculation can cause a build-up of pollutants over time inside your ductwork.
Dirty air ducts may be contributing to bigger health issues or could be harboring contaminants that can cause serious health issues for people with respiratory conditions and other related problems. Fix your indoor air quality with one of the best duct cleaning companies in the Upstate area.
Independent Contractors Save You MoneyCONTACT US
5 Signs You Need Duct Cleaning
- Visible dust in your vents and ducts
If you think you have dusty air vents or ducts, you can quickly check that out by removing the vents and checking inside with a flashlight.
- You are suffering from poor air quality
If you are noticing an increase in dusty air in your home and if you feel you have a problem with indoor air pollution in any way, then you should call our Simpsonville duct cleaning experts to at least inspect your air ducts and give you a free estimate.
- Dusty Air Conditioning
Like finding dust in your air vents, if you have visible dust around your AC, particularly around the blower fan, it could be because of significant dust accumulation in your air ducts.
- Smells that don’t seem right
When it comes to your home, use your best instincts to decide if something doesn’t smell right. Mold and mildew are known to make a home in your air ducts, and it’s better safe than sorry when it comes to the air you and your family are breathing.
- Rising energy costs
If you find that your bills are slowly rising each month, it could be from additional friction the air flow has to fight in your ductwork. You might also have a leak that you will have to check out at some point. It’s best if you let us look.
Home Not Smelling Right?CONTACT US
Don't Forget Dryer Vent Cleaning.
Did you know that 98% of your dryer vent is confined within your walls, floor joists, attic and crawl space? Your dryer’s lint trap catches about 60% of the lint, and the other 40% makes its way through your dryer vent and the vent system. The accumulation of this lint within the vent system is known to be a fire hazard. THE US NFPA reports that clogged dryer vents caused, between 2010 and 2014, an average of 14,700 home structure fires.
Besides preventing fires in your home, a clean dryer vent system offers the following benefits:
- Removes allergens from your home
- Prevents carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning
- Extends the life of your dryer
- Improves the operation of your clothes dryer
Count on us for all your Simpsonville dryer vent cleaning and duct cleaning in the Upstate area. Give us a call at (864) 894-2111 to receive a free estimate!